APAQA Mission: To promote good practices in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of quality in higher education sector which includes expertise in engineering, technology, science and business education.
- To promote good practices in establishing, maintaining, and improving quality in the higher education sector which includes expertise in engineering, technology, science and business education across the globe;
- To facilitate research and publication into the practice of quality management in higher education and its effectiveness in improving the quality of higher education;
- To foster collaborative links among higher education institutions, quality assurance agencies and professional bodies;
- To assist APAQA-HE Inc. members in developing and determining quality standards for higher education institutions operating across national borders;
- To facilitate better-informed international recognition of qualifications in various higher education disciplines;
- To facilitate awarding of professional labels by various higher education accreditation agencies across the regions and countries;
- To assist in the development and use of mutual recognition and credit transfer schemes to enhance the mobility of students between higher education institutions both within and across national borders;
- To provide exchange of information between higher education QA agencies/organisations at international level;
- To promote the establishment of accreditation and/or QA agencies in higher education;
- To facilitate information dissemination and exchange by organising meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops;
- Where appropriate, represent the APAQA-HE Inc. and promote its interests within other networks and international organisations.